Green Change has come up with a Green New Deal that encompassed all important aspects that need to be addressed right now. Here is a copy.
The Green New Deal is a program formulated to create economic prosperity together with ecological sustainability.
1) Cut military spending at least 70% (bring our boys home, stop being the world's policeman, transition to a military that builds, not destroys)
2) Create millions of green union jobs through massive public investment in renewable energy, mass transit and conservation;
3) Set ambitious, science-based greenhouse gas emission reduction targets, and enact a revenue-neutral carbon tax to meet them;
4) Establish single-payer "Medicare for all" health care;
5) Institute tuition-free public higher education;
6) Change trade agreements to improve labor, environmental, consumer, health and safety standards;
7) End counterproductive prohibition policies and legalize marijuana;
8) Enact tough limits on credit card interest and lending rates, progressive tax reform and strict financial regulation;
9) Amend the U.S. Constitution to abolish corporate personhood; and
10) Pass sweeping electoral, campaign finance and anti-corruption reforms.